Here to help.
We want to provide a fundraising platform to give back to the region that has helped us grow our business from our one-car garage in Millcreek.
Erie has a strong nonprofit community and we want to help it grow stronger through Benevolent Beers. We will host your eligible nonprofit at our shop, where a portion of each pint or to-go sale will be provided to your organization, agreed upon before the event date.
- Your organization must be a valid nonprofit with 501(c)3 tax-filing status
- Your organization must fill out our application form and abide by our vetting process. Exceptions can be made, but as a general rule we won't provide a Benevolent Beers event for:
- Religion-based organizations
- Sports groups, private institutions, or tuition-based education groups
- Political or professional organizations
- Individual-based efforts like GoFundMe or Kickstarter