Rules of the road
The guidelines issued by state authorities are changing by the week, it seems. So here's a handy list of how we operate and how you can enjoy yourselves safely at our shop:
- Social distancing is in full effect. Every individual (or party, if you arrive together) must be six feet from another individual or party
- Capacity is limited indoors (5 or 6, depending on employees working), so outdoor seating is recommended, indoors the bar staff will instruct you where to sit
- We affectionately call our outdoor seating the "Patio" since we set it up and tear it down each day
- The "Patio" is a Bring Your Own Chair (B.Y.O.C.) situation since we frankly don't have space to store furniture at the shop
- Each patron must wear a mask when not seated
- Each patron must be seated at a table when indulging in a beverage, sans mask unless you drink beer through yours, which could be awkward
- Each patron has to open a tab and enjoy a "meal", in this case an Uncrustables PB&J sandwich - a food truck on-site negates this (sorry, no more Ramen)
- Outside growler fills are cool, but we'll sanitize the hell out yours before filling
- We hose the place down with cleaning and sanitizing agents, including pens. If you just signed your tab, place the pen in the dirty jar.
- Be cool ok? We didn't open a business to tell people what to do constantly, but we'll get through it if everyone chills out
- If you simply don't feel safe and still want to patronize our brewery, you can visit our online shop and we'll ship right to you!
Have questions? Email Jeff at email@example.com